Work, Travel, Save, Repeat….
- Try the food while you are traveling. You will never find food as authentic and culturally rich to the destination anywhere else.
- Advise your credit card company of your travel details and dates of travel.
- Double check baggage weight restrictions. This will vary from airline to airline, as well as departure and final destination.
- Check the expiration date of your passport. Many Countries require months validity left on your passport prior to entry.
- Create more space in your suitcase and avoid wrinkles by rolling up your clothes instead of folding them.
- Taking public transport is one of the best things you can do for the environment when traveling. It will also provide you with opportunities to interact with the locals.
- Always put your contact information inside your checked luggage. If your luggage tag falls off, they can still identify your bag and get it back to you as soon as possible.
- Cruising continues to gain popularity. Try and book at least 12 months in advance to secure optimal itineraries, state rooms and pricing.
- Travel someplace new at least once a year! It can be something as simple as a quick weekend road trip.
- When packing, use extra large zipper storage bags for your shoes and swim suits. This will keep the rest of your clothes clean and dry.